Tuesday 4 August 2015

MUA Blushes Shade No. 2 and Shade No.4

MUA Blushes Shade No. 2 and Shade No.4


       Hey my pretty angels, have you ever noticed that beautiful pink flush on the newly wed or a would be bride, no that does not come from a #blush that is cent percent natural glow. But who said that pink flush cant be cheated, well I say makeup has no rules, little bit of cheating is allowed and I believe that’s what #MUA Make up Academy brand has done.
                Here I present one of the my best buys so far in the blush section, shade number 2 and shade number 4 blushers of #MUA Makeup Academy. In total there are six shades and I got two for me though I knew the shade 4 would suit me well when I ordered, but was apprehensive about shade 2 but viola I love it to the core. With such beautiful shade range I think every skin tone can find a match.




       I assure u guys these are deceptive beauties in the little pots.  I really love the packaging the way the brand name is imprinted in the blush. It’s a no fuss built which I really like.  It’s a tiny little pot just 2.5 inches which is very travel friendly and it can also be fitted in that small party clutch of yours.  Despite the fact these come under 1$ tag they provide 2.4g and I think these blushes gonna last me long. They do not come with a mirror or brush, but hey who’s complaining. I hardly use that brush anyway.


                  Look at the color guys I am in love with these to the core, I just love the color of both these blushes, Shade no. 2 is pink color which gives a kind of natural pink flush to my face and I use it in day time, the other shade gives a coral + pink effect on me and I prefer to use it at night as it has very very minute shimmers but you know guys that just personal preference. I had to layer up the color to make it visible on my wrist, so they are not superbly pigmented. But that is plus point according to me as it gives the control how much color we require on our cheeks.  The texture is very smooth and blends easily into the skin. These do not highlight my pores.



    They are not too powdery, I did notice some fall out while taking swatches but guys I don’t think I should complain as at such a cheap price tag we can neglect these cons. There staying power is pretty good they did stay on me for about 4 hrs and I think they can work better if we used with a primer underneath. I have an acne prone skin and neither of these blushes broke me out.


I am happy with these blushes, overall a good budget buy which will not drill a hole in your pocket. Girls who just started there college, flaunt beautiful pink cheeks with the help of these without getting broke.



Yays:
  • 1                        I am biased, Love love love the color of shade 2
  • 2                        Buildable color
  • 3                       Non gritty
  • 4                      Can be easily blended
  • 5                      Travel friendly packaging
  • 6                      Does not clog the pores
  •                     Affordable


          Nays:
  •                  Non availability in India (I bought it from www.jabong.com) or its own website.
  • 2                  Some fall out.
  • 3                  I so wish that these blushes had names instead of numbers


Will I buy them again: I will definitely buy other shades.


4 comments:

  1. Both the shades look good and nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cilors look gorgeous... i might purchase the coral one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good shades. Thanks for sharing. If you like online shopping then Choose best sunglasses from Designer Sunglasses Store

    ReplyDelete